- Administrator – Rogal Customs Agnieszka Rogalska, the owner of the Jersey Clinic brand, ul. Nadbużańska 81, Orchówek, 22-200 Włodawa. TAX ID PL5372436021
- Website – the service available at the address jcsport.pl
- Store – an online store available at the address jcsport.pl
- User – any entity that views the content of the Website.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
§2. Personal Data
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of GDPR is the Administrator.
- The User can provide their personal data to the Administrator, among others, by using forms available on the Website and the Store, as well as such solutions as online messengers and social media profiles.
- The legal basis for processing Users’ personal data is the voluntary, specific, informed, and unambiguous consent of the User expressed by using the appropriate form on the Website.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data under the law or to perform an agreement between the parties, as well as on the basis of the legally justified interest pursued by the Administrator. In particular:
- [ORDER FORM]
Personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the order form are processed to execute the agreement concluded through the Store or Website. This agreement constitutes the legal basis for processing (Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR). Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the User to conclude an agreement with the Administrator. This data will be processed for the duration of the order fulfillment, as well as for the performance of statutory obligations incumbent on the administrator (e.g., tax and accounting obligations), as well as for the purpose of any claims.
- [NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION FORM]
Personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the newsletter subscription form are processed for the purpose of providing the newsletter service containing information about news and selected offers. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the User to subscribe and receive the newsletter. Data processing is based on an agreement (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR) concluded using the newsletter subscription form. The User can terminate the agreement by unsubscribing, following the instructions provided in each newsletter, or by sending an appropriate statement to the Administrator’s email address.
- [CONTACT FORM]
Personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the contact form or in an email sent to the Administrator’s email address provided on the Website are processed to respond to the sent inquiry. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the User to receive a response. Processing of data for this purpose is based on the Administrator’s legally justified interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR). This data will be processed until the end of the correspondence and for 2 years after its completion.
- [COMMENT/OPINION FORM]
Personal data provided by the User to the Administrator within the comment/opinion form are processed to display the User’s comment/opinion. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the User to post a comment/opinion. Data processing for this purpose is based on the User’s consent (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR). This data will be processed as long as the Website exists or until the User withdraws their consent.
- [NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION FORM]
- The Administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he achieves the purposes specified in the previous points (e.g., companies providing hosting services, accounting company, courier companies, email application providers).
- The User’s personal data will not be transferred to recipients from third countries or international organizations that do not provide an adequate level of protection. An adequate level of protection must be confirmed by an appropriate decision of the European Commission or another binding legal instrument.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing takes place in accordance with the detailed rules specified in:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
- the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
§3. User’s Rights
- The User has rights related to the processing of their personal data, including:
- the right to access data
- the right to rectify data
- the right to limit data processing
- the right to object to data processing
- the right to erasure of data (the right to be forgotten)
- the right to data portability
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time if the User has previously expressed it.
- To exercise their rights, the User should send the appropriate request to: email@example.com
§4. Cookies and Other Information
- When the User uses the Website, data concerning the User are automatically collected. These data include, among others: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies (so-called cookies), and they can also be saved in server logs.
- Cookies are files sent to the User’s computer or other device (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and stored there while browsing the Website. Cookies remember the User’s preferences and behaviors, which allows for improving the quality of services provided, improving search results and the accuracy of displayed information, including ads, as well as anonymously tracking the User’s preferences. The current list of cookies used on the Website is available through the cookie bar provided on the Website.
- The User can also delete existing cookies from their device using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs intended for this purpose, or tools available as part of the operating system used by the User.
- Data stored in server logs or by cookies are not in any way associated by the Administrator with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
- Anonymous technologies recording User’s actions taken while using the Website are used on the Website. These include, among others:
- Google Analytics – used for analyzing website statistics
- Facebook Pixel – used for managing and optimizing advertising on Facebook
- Data obtained through these tools are in no way associated with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The consequence of using the technologies mentioned in § 3 point 7 will be the optimization of the Website, its content, and Product offers to the User’s needs.
§5. Purpose of Data Use
The data provided by the User or automatically collected by the Administrator are used for the following purposes:
- proper functioning, configuration, and security of the Website,
- monitoring the status of sessions,
- analysis, research, and auditing of Website views,
- fulfillment of agreements concluded through the Website
- as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
§6. Final Provisions
- This document may be subject to changes, which may be influenced by the development of internet technology, changes in the law concerning the protection of personal data, and the development of our Website and Store. Any changes will be communicated to Users promptly in a visible and understandable manner.